Other films in the Toronto line up this year include, “Maps to the Stars,” David Cronenberg’s latest, with production designed by Carol Spier; “Cake,” starring Jennifer Aniston, with production designed by Joseph Garrity and costumes designed by Karyn Wagner; “The Theory of Everything,” from director James Marsh, edited by Jinx Godfrey, and “Hector and the Search for Happiness,” starring Simon Pegg and Rosamund Pike, with costumes designed by Guy Speranza.
- “The Electrical Life of Louis Wain” — in movie theaters now!
- “Invasion” premieres on Apple TV+ tomorrow!
- David Katznelson earns a Critics’ Choice Documentary Award nomination for “The Rescue”!
- “South of Heaven” opens in theaters today
- “The Guilty” arrives on Netflix today (Art Direction by Beauchamp Fontaine)
- “Venom: Let There Be Carnage” opens in theaters this weekend!
- “BELFAST” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival!
- “The Survivor” premieres at TIFF to positive reviews
- Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” begins airing this Thursday on Peacock TV
- “Small Engine Repair” opens in movie theaters this weekend
- John Conroy, ASC, ISC Earns a BAFTA Cymru Award Nomination
- “The Protégé” premieres in theaters today
- “Sweet Girl” starts streaming today on Netflix
- Nine Perfect Strangers Premieres on Hulu
- The Star-Studded “Modern Love” Returns with a New Season