Other films in the Toronto line up this year include, “Maps to the Stars,” David Cronenberg’s latest, with production designed by Carol Spier; “Cake,” starring Jennifer Aniston, with production designed by Joseph Garrity and costumes designed by Karyn Wagner; “The Theory of Everything,” from director James Marsh, edited by Jinx Godfrey, and “Hector and the Search for Happiness,” starring Simon Pegg and Rosamund Pike, with costumes designed by Guy Speranza.
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of our client and friend, Arv Greywal, a talented and passionate production designer. He will be missed by us all.
- We are thrilled and delighted that the Television Academy awarded Costume Designer Sharen Davis with an Emmy for her brilliant work on the HBO series Watchmen
- Congratulations to our Emmy Nominees Joanna Eatwell, Sharen Davis, and Shay Cunliffe
- Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux on her BAFTA win!
- Why a Character’s Backstory is Crucial for Costume Designers Like Joanna Eatwell of ‘Carnival Row’
- How John Conroy Frames Supernatural Conflict on Penny Dreadful: City of Angels
- Production Designer Simon Bowles Talks About His Designs for HBO’s Avenue 5
- Congratulations to Canadian Screen Award Nominees Anne Dixon & François Séguin
- Congratulations to our Award Winners, Charles Wood and John Conroy!
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Winner Louize Nissen!
- Congratulations to British Society of Cinematography Award Nominee Gavin Finney
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Nominee Louize Nissen
- Congratulations to ASC Awards Nominees P.J. Dillon and John Conroy
- Congratulations to CDG Awards Nominees Sharen Davis, Joanna Eatwell, and Odile Dicks-Mireaux
- Congratulations to ADG Awards Nominees Rick Heinrichs, Charles Wood, and Greg Weimerskirch