Other films in the Toronto line up this year include, “Maps to the Stars,” David Cronenberg’s latest, with production designed by Carol Spier; “Cake,” starring Jennifer Aniston, with production designed by Joseph Garrity and costumes designed by Karyn Wagner; “The Theory of Everything,” from director James Marsh, edited by Jinx Godfrey, and “Hector and the Search for Happiness,” starring Simon Pegg and Rosamund Pike, with costumes designed by Guy Speranza.
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Include Films of Several Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations