Costume Designer Wendy Partridge is known for designing such films as “Thor: The Dark World,” “Pompeii,” and “Silent Hill,” as well as the TV series “Hell on Wheels.” Production Designer Tracey Gallacher most recently designed “Ride” for director Helen Hunt, and was the Production Designer for “88 Minutes” and “Daltry Calhoun,” as well as television series such as “The Starter Wife” and “Memphis Beat.” Sandra Valde-Hansen lensed “White Bird in a Blizzard” for Greg Akari as well as “Kaboom.” We warmly welcome these talented women!
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of our client and friend, Arv Greywal, a talented and passionate production designer. He will be missed by us all.