Costume Designer Wendy Partridge is known for designing such films as “Thor: The Dark World,” “Pompeii,” and “Silent Hill,” as well as the TV series “Hell on Wheels.” Production Designer Tracey Gallacher most recently designed “Ride” for director Helen Hunt, and was the Production Designer for “88 Minutes” and “Daltry Calhoun,” as well as television series such as “The Starter Wife” and “Memphis Beat.” Sandra Valde-Hansen lensed “White Bird in a Blizzard” for Greg Akari as well as “Kaboom.” We warmly welcome these talented women!
- The final season of “MAYANS M.C.” premieres tonight on FX!
- Max Wang’s visual spectacular cinematography gets a special mention by the Flick Connection!
- Angénieux celebrates the career of Barry Ackroyd at the Cannes Film Festival
- Annie Symons’s stellar costumes have been highlighted in “British Vogue”!
- Congratulations to “BAD SISTERS” on its two BAFTA TV awards, including Best Drama Series!
- “LOVE AGAIN” finds it way to theaters this weekend.
- “LOVE & DEATH” starts streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “CARMEN” and “THE TANK” both come to theaters this weekend!
- “THE DIPLOMAT” starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix!
- The World Premiere of “THE MIRACLE CLUB” is set for the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend