Costume Designer Wendy Partridge is known for designing such films as “Thor: The Dark World,” “Pompeii,” and “Silent Hill,” as well as the TV series “Hell on Wheels.” Production Designer Tracey Gallacher most recently designed “Ride” for director Helen Hunt, and was the Production Designer for “88 Minutes” and “Daltry Calhoun,” as well as television series such as “The Starter Wife” and “Memphis Beat.” Sandra Valde-Hansen lensed “White Bird in a Blizzard” for Greg Akari as well as “Kaboom.” We warmly welcome these talented women!
- “The Electrical Life of Louis Wain” — in movie theaters now!
- “Invasion” premieres on Apple TV+ tomorrow!
- David Katznelson earns a Critics’ Choice Documentary Award nomination for “The Rescue”!
- “South of Heaven” opens in theaters today
- “The Guilty” arrives on Netflix today (Art Direction by Beauchamp Fontaine)
- “Venom: Let There Be Carnage” opens in theaters this weekend!
- “BELFAST” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival!
- “The Survivor” premieres at TIFF to positive reviews
- Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” begins airing this Thursday on Peacock TV
- “Small Engine Repair” opens in movie theaters this weekend
- John Conroy, ASC, ISC Earns a BAFTA Cymru Award Nomination
- “The Protégé” premieres in theaters today
- “Sweet Girl” starts streaming today on Netflix
- Nine Perfect Strangers Premieres on Hulu
- The Star-Studded “Modern Love” Returns with a New Season