Other films include Belle, production designed by Simon Bowles, costumes designed by Anushia Nieradzik; Half a Yellow Sun, production designed by Andrew McAlpine, costumes designed by Jo Katsaras; Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, production designed by Johnny Breedt with first assistant director Steve Andrews; Man of Tai Chi, production designed by Yohei Taneda; Mary, Queen of Scots, Cinematography by Rainer Klausmann, and The Railway Man, Dialogue Coach, William Conacher. Kirk Francis was also the sound mixer on Twelve Years a Slave.
- “NIGHT SKY” premieres on Amazon tomorrow!
- “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” comes to theaters this weekend!
- “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds” premieres today on Paramount+!
- “The Survivor” premieres on HBO tonight!
- “A Very British Scandal” comes to U.S. screens this Friday!
- “THE DUKE” finally arrives in U.S. theaters this weekend!
- Don’t miss the Season 4 premiere of “MAYANS M.C.”, now streaming!
- “The Contractor” comes to theaters tomorrow night!
- “Umma” is in theaters now!
- “Alice” comes to theaters this weekend!
- “The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” premieres today on Apple TV+!
- “Killing Eve” returns this weekend
- “I’ll Find You” arrives in theaters tomorrow!
- “Severance” premieres on Apple TV+ today
- Watch “State of the Union”, available now on Sundance TV