Other films include Belle, production designed by Simon Bowles, costumes designed by Anushia Nieradzik; Half a Yellow Sun, production designed by Andrew McAlpine, costumes designed by Jo Katsaras; Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, production designed by Johnny Breedt with first assistant director Steve Andrews; Man of Tai Chi, production designed by Yohei Taneda; Mary, Queen of Scots, Cinematography by Rainer Klausmann, and The Railway Man, Dialogue Coach, William Conacher. Kirk Francis was also the sound mixer on Twelve Years a Slave.
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Include Films of Several Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations