Other films include Belle, production designed by Simon Bowles, costumes designed by Anushia Nieradzik; Half a Yellow Sun, production designed by Andrew McAlpine, costumes designed by Jo Katsaras; Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, production designed by Johnny Breedt with first assistant director Steve Andrews; Man of Tai Chi, production designed by Yohei Taneda; Mary, Queen of Scots, Cinematography by Rainer Klausmann, and The Railway Man, Dialogue Coach, William Conacher. Kirk Francis was also the sound mixer on Twelve Years a Slave.
- “The Electrical Life of Louis Wain” — in movie theaters now!
- “Invasion” premieres on Apple TV+ tomorrow!
- David Katznelson earns a Critics’ Choice Documentary Award nomination for “The Rescue”!
- “South of Heaven” opens in theaters today
- “The Guilty” arrives on Netflix today (Art Direction by Beauchamp Fontaine)
- “Venom: Let There Be Carnage” opens in theaters this weekend!
- “BELFAST” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival!
- “The Survivor” premieres at TIFF to positive reviews
- Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” begins airing this Thursday on Peacock TV
- “Small Engine Repair” opens in movie theaters this weekend
- John Conroy, ASC, ISC Earns a BAFTA Cymru Award Nomination
- “The Protégé” premieres in theaters today
- “Sweet Girl” starts streaming today on Netflix
- Nine Perfect Strangers Premieres on Hulu
- The Star-Studded “Modern Love” Returns with a New Season