The popular romantic anthology series from Amazon Studios and director-showrunner John Carney returns with a much-anticipated second season, with several episodes featuring the editorial finesse of our client, Stephen O’Connell (Normal People, Maudie) and beautiful cinematography by Director of Photography John Conroy, ASC, ISC (The Terror, Penny Dreadful). Season 2 premieres on August 13 on Amazon Prime Video.
- “BELFAST” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival!
- “The Survivor” premieres at TIFF to positive reviews
- Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” begins airing this Thursday on Peacock TV
- “Small Engine Repair” opens in movie theaters this weekend
- John Conroy, ASC, ISC Earns a BAFTA Cymru Award Nomination
- “The Protégé” premieres in theaters today
- “Sweet Girl” starts streaming today on Netflix
- Nine Perfect Strangers Premieres on Hulu
- The Star-Studded “Modern Love” Returns with a New Season
- Dave Warren’s Production Design Leaves Us Breathless
- “Mr. Corman” on Apple TV+
- The ASC Welcomes John Conroy as One of Its Newest Members
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Include Films of Several Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award