Director Wayne Blair’s film based on the real-life story of an Aboriginal singing group that shot to fame in the 1960s was the top-grossing Australian film in 2012 with $A14.4 million ($14.9 million). Dany Cooper won AACTA (Australian Academy Award) for best editing for the film.
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her DGC nomination!
- “LOU” arrives on Netflix
- “A JAZZMAN’S BLUES” comes to Netflix tomorrow
- “I USED TO BE FAMOUS” is now on Netflix
- The star-studded film “SEE HOW THEY RUN” comes to theaters this weekend
- “SPEAK NO EVIL” arrives in U.S. theaters
- “LAST LIGHT” premieres today on Peacock
- The 2022 London and Telluride Film Festivals are set to feature the work of several of our talented clients.
- “LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RINGS OF POWER” finally arrives this weekend
- “THE PATIENT” premieres on Hulu this Tuesday
- “HOUSE OF THE DRAGON” airs on HBO this weekend
- “BAD SISTERS” comes to Apple TV+ tomorrow
- “SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW” smashes her way onto Disney+ tomorrow
- “THE UNDECLARED WAR” comes to U.S. audiences tomorrow.
- “THE SURVIVOR” wins Best Live-Action TV Movie at the Hollywood Critics Association Awards!