Director Wayne Blair’s film based on the real-life story of an Aboriginal singing group that shot to fame in the 1960s was the top-grossing Australian film in 2012 with $A14.4 million ($14.9 million). Dany Cooper won AACTA (Australian Academy Award) for best editing for the film.
- The final season of “MAYANS M.C.” premieres tonight on FX!
- Max Wang’s visual spectacular cinematography gets a special mention by the Flick Connection!
- Angénieux celebrates the career of Barry Ackroyd at the Cannes Film Festival
- Annie Symons’s stellar costumes have been highlighted in “British Vogue”!
- Congratulations to “BAD SISTERS” on its two BAFTA TV awards, including Best Drama Series!
- “LOVE AGAIN” finds it way to theaters this weekend.
- “LOVE & DEATH” starts streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “CARMEN” and “THE TANK” both come to theaters this weekend!
- “THE DIPLOMAT” starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix!
- The World Premiere of “THE MIRACLE CLUB” is set for the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend