Directed by Adam McKay, the film tells the story of bond and real estate derivative geeks who saw the housing crash of 2008 coming and bet against the collateralized debt obligation bubble, thus striking it rich. Read Variety’s write-up regarding its release here:
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her DGC nomination!
- “LOU” arrives on Netflix
- “A JAZZMAN’S BLUES” comes to Netflix tomorrow
- “I USED TO BE FAMOUS” is now on Netflix
- The star-studded film “SEE HOW THEY RUN” comes to theaters this weekend
- “SPEAK NO EVIL” arrives in U.S. theaters
- “LAST LIGHT” premieres today on Peacock
- The 2022 London and Telluride Film Festivals are set to feature the work of several of our talented clients.
- “LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RINGS OF POWER” finally arrives this weekend
- “THE PATIENT” premieres on Hulu this Tuesday
- “HOUSE OF THE DRAGON” airs on HBO this weekend
- “BAD SISTERS” comes to Apple TV+ tomorrow
- “SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW” smashes her way onto Disney+ tomorrow
- “THE UNDECLARED WAR” comes to U.S. audiences tomorrow.
- “THE SURVIVOR” wins Best Live-Action TV Movie at the Hollywood Critics Association Awards!