Directed by Adam McKay, the film tells the story of bond and real estate derivative geeks who saw the housing crash of 2008 coming and bet against the collateralized debt obligation bubble, thus striking it rich. Read Variety’s write-up regarding its release here:
- The final season of “MAYANS M.C.” premieres tonight on FX!
- Max Wang’s visual spectacular cinematography gets a special mention by the Flick Connection!
- Angénieux celebrates the career of Barry Ackroyd at the Cannes Film Festival
- Annie Symons’s stellar costumes have been highlighted in “British Vogue”!
- Congratulations to “BAD SISTERS” on its two BAFTA TV awards, including Best Drama Series!
- “LOVE AGAIN” finds it way to theaters this weekend.
- “LOVE & DEATH” starts streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “CARMEN” and “THE TANK” both come to theaters this weekend!
- “THE DIPLOMAT” starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix!
- The World Premiere of “THE MIRACLE CLUB” is set for the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend