The Costume Designers Guild has announced that Sharen Davis will be presented with a Career Achievement Award during the in-person Costume Designers Guild Awards on March 9 at the Broad Stage in Santa Monica. Davis’ career includes multiple collaborations with filmmakers such as Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, and Carl Franklin. Recent work of the two-time Academy Award nominee (Dreamgirls and Ray) and Emmy Award winner (Watchmen) can be seen in the 2021 feature films King Richard and Journal for Jordan. Congratulations to our esteemed client!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!
- “BLAZE” comes to U.S. audiences this weekend.
- Congratulations to the BAFTA Nominees!
- Production Designer Carol Spier discusses her career and design process with the Reel Girls Club Podcast
- Congratulations to the Producers Guild Award nominees!
- “THE MAKANAI: COOKING FOR THE MAIKO HOUSE” comes to Netflix today!
- Costume Designer Odile Dicks-Mireaux and others discuss their period design approach on this year’s acclaimed films.
- “SHE CAME TO ME” will open the 2023 Berlin Film Festival
- Congratulations to John Conroy on his ASC nomination!
- Congratulations to our ADG nominees!
- “THE RIG” (with cinematography by John Lee) premieres on Amazon Prime today!
- Academy-Award winner Rick Heinrichs shares insight into the production design of “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY”
- Congratulations to “FLORA AND SON” (cinematography by John Conroy) which has been added to the Sundance Film Festival lineup!