The Costume Designers Guild has announced that Sharen Davis will be presented with a Career Achievement Award during the in-person Costume Designers Guild Awards on March 9 at the Broad Stage in Santa Monica. Davis’ career includes multiple collaborations with filmmakers such as Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, and Carl Franklin. Recent work of the two-time Academy Award nominee (Dreamgirls and Ray) and Emmy Award winner (Watchmen) can be seen in the 2021 feature films King Richard and Journal for Jordan. Congratulations to our esteemed client!
- “NIGHT SKY” premieres on Amazon tomorrow!
- “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” comes to theaters this weekend!
- “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds” premieres today on Paramount+!
- “The Survivor” premieres on HBO tonight!
- “A Very British Scandal” comes to U.S. screens this Friday!
- “THE DUKE” finally arrives in U.S. theaters this weekend!
- Don’t miss the Season 4 premiere of “MAYANS M.C.”, now streaming!
- “The Contractor” comes to theaters tomorrow night!
- “Umma” is in theaters now!
- “Alice” comes to theaters this weekend!
- “The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” premieres today on Apple TV+!
- “Killing Eve” returns this weekend
- “I’ll Find You” arrives in theaters tomorrow!
- “Severance” premieres on Apple TV+ today
- Watch “State of the Union”, available now on Sundance TV