The Costume Designers Guild has announced that Sharen Davis will be presented with a Career Achievement Award during the in-person Costume Designers Guild Awards on March 9 at the Broad Stage in Santa Monica. Davis’ career includes multiple collaborations with filmmakers such as Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx, and Carl Franklin. Recent work of the two-time Academy Award nominee (Dreamgirls and Ray) and Emmy Award winner (Watchmen) can be seen in the 2021 feature films King Richard and Journal for Jordan. Congratulations to our esteemed client!
- “DALÍLAND” paints the screen in limited release and on VOD today!
- The final season of “MAYANS M.C.” premieres tonight on FX!
- Max Wang’s visual spectacular cinematography gets a special mention by the Flick Connection!
- Angénieux celebrates the career of Barry Ackroyd at the Cannes Film Festival
- Annie Symons’s stellar costumes have been highlighted in “British Vogue”!
- Congratulations to “BAD SISTERS” on its two BAFTA TV awards, including Best Drama Series!
- “LOVE AGAIN” finds its way to theaters this weekend.
- “LOVE & DEATH” starts streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “CARMEN” and “THE TANK” both come to theaters this weekend!
- “THE DIPLOMAT” starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix!
- The World Premiere of “THE MIRACLE CLUB” is set for the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!