Steve Carell and Keira Knightley play two lonely neighbors, hoping to connect with a long lost love and family members, respectively, before time runs out. They set out on the road where everyone else seems to be handling the apocalypse quite differently.
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Include Films of Several Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations