Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux, who has received an HCA nomination for Best Costume Design for her stellar work on “Last Night In Soho”.
- Season 3 of “Britannia” premieres tomorrow on Epix!
- Guillermo del Toro & Dan Laustsen discuss their award-winning collaborations with “Indiewire”
- “PEACEMAKER” premieres on HBO Max tomorrow!
- Congratulations to Dan Laustsen, who continues to earn nominations and wins for his work on “Nightmare Alley!”
- See the hit film “American Underdog” in theaters now!
- Congratulations to David Katznelson on his “American Cinematheque” honor!
- NIGHTMARE ALLEY opens nationwide!
- Congratulations to Louize Nissen for her Guldbagge Award nomination!
- Congratulations to Dan Laustsen – Best Cinematography winner at the Philadelphia Film Critics Circle Awards!
- Congratulations to Dan Laustsen and Jim Clay on their Critics Choice Award nominations!
- Featured in today’s Hollywood Reporter: Odile Dicks-Mireaux’s stellar work on “Last Night in Soho”
- Belfast wins big at the WAFCA Awards!
- Odile Dicks-Mireaux has received a Hollywood Critics Association nomination!
- KING RICHARD opens nationwide
- David Katznelson (along with Ian Seabrook and Picha Srisansanee) has won the Critics’ Choice Documentary Award for “The Rescue”!