After premiering in the U.K., the British period drama “Hotel Portofino” will now be shown on PBS in the United States this weekend. Don’t miss the first episode (or the breathtaking costume design from Louize Nissen) this Sunday, June 19th.
- “WILLOW” arrives on Disney+ tomorrow!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay for his European Film Award!
- “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY” carves its way into theaters this Thanksgiving weekend
- “A CHRISTMAS STORY CHRISTMAS” comes early, streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “MAMMALS” premieres this Friday on Amazon Prime
- Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux on her BIFA nomination!
- Annie Symons speaks with Variety: How ‘My Policeman’ Costume Designer Annie Symons Created Swimsuits and Bobby Outfits for the Star, Harry Styles
- “THE WONDER” dazzles audiences, starting tomorrow
- “MY POLICEMAN” comes to theaters this weekend.
- “FOUR QUARTETS” airs on BBC Four this Sunday night
- “ROSALINE” streams on Hulu this weekend.
- “LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE” comes to Netflix
- “THE MIDNIGHT CLUB” assembles this weekend on Netflix!
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her DGC nomination!
- “LOU” arrives on Netflix