Read the article here to learn more about the challenges that Odile Dicks-Mireaux, Jenny Bevan, and Ellen Mirojnick faced in not only portraying distinct protagonists for their respective films, but also imparting character through the young women’s creative visions and sartorial perspectives.
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend
- Read Ben Procter’s interview with the Hollywood Reporter to discuss “AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER”
- Watch Ben Procter’s Deadline interview on AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her Canadian Screen Award nomination!
- Congratulations to Rick Heinrichs on his ADG award!
- “88”, featuring the Production Design of Paris Pickard, comes to theaters this weekend!
- Season 4, Part 1 of “YOU” starts streaming on Netflix today!
- “NOLLY” (shot by Sam Care) is now available to stream for UK audiences!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!