The hotly-anticipated new film from David Cronenberg, starring Viggo Mortensen, Léa Seydoux, and Kristen Stewart, and featuring the stellar Production Design from Carol Spier, finally arrives in theaters after a run at the Cannes Film Festival. Don’t miss it!
- “WILLOW” arrives on Disney+ tomorrow!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay for his European Film Award!
- “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY” carves its way into theaters this Thanksgiving weekend
- “A CHRISTMAS STORY CHRISTMAS” comes early, streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “MAMMALS” premieres this Friday on Amazon Prime
- Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux on her BIFA nomination!
- Annie Symons speaks with Variety: How ‘My Policeman’ Costume Designer Annie Symons Created Swimsuits and Bobby Outfits for the Star, Harry Styles
- “THE WONDER” dazzles audiences, starting tomorrow
- “MY POLICEMAN” comes to theaters this weekend.
- “FOUR QUARTETS” airs on BBC Four this Sunday night
- “ROSALINE” streams on Hulu this weekend.
- “LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE” comes to Netflix
- “THE MIDNIGHT CLUB” assembles this weekend on Netflix!
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her DGC nomination!
- “LOU” arrives on Netflix