Fashion blogs are abuzz with the news that Ricardo Tisci’s line for Givenchy has also been inspired by Michele Clapton’s exquisite costumes for the hit HBO Show, about to begin principle photography on its third series with Michele creating yet more costumes for the fantasy world of Game of Thrones. Earlier this year, Helmut Lang cited the show as his inspiration for his Autumn collection. These pictures seem to attest to a definite influence, not to say homage to Michele’s inspired designs seen in the Givenchy collection.
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) to Include Films of Several Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations