Fashion blogs are abuzz with the news that Ricardo Tisci’s line for Givenchy has also been inspired by Michele Clapton’s exquisite costumes for the hit HBO Show, about to begin principle photography on its third series with Michele creating yet more costumes for the fantasy world of Game of Thrones. Earlier this year, Helmut Lang cited the show as his inspiration for his Autumn collection. These pictures seem to attest to a definite influence, not to say homage to Michele’s inspired designs seen in the Givenchy collection.
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!
- “BLAZE” comes to U.S. audiences this weekend.
- Congratulations to the BAFTA Nominees!
- Production Designer Carol Spier discusses her career and design process with the Reel Girls Club Podcast
- Congratulations to the Producers Guild Award nominees!
- “THE MAKANAI: COOKING FOR THE MAIKO HOUSE” comes to Netflix today!
- Costume Designer Odile Dicks-Mireaux and others discuss their period design approach on this year’s acclaimed films.
- “SHE CAME TO ME” will open the 2023 Berlin Film Festival
- Congratulations to John Conroy on his ASC nomination!
- Congratulations to our ADG nominees!
- “THE RIG” (with cinematography by John Lee) premieres on Amazon Prime today!
- Academy-Award winner Rick Heinrichs shares insight into the production design of “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY”
- Congratulations to “FLORA AND SON” (cinematography by John Conroy) which has been added to the Sundance Film Festival lineup!