The 56th BFI London Film Festival is to open with Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie, designed by Rick Heinrichs and the Festival’s closing film is Mike Newell’s Great Expectations designed by Jim Clay. Other films featuring our clients work include, Hyde Park on Hudson (Production Designer Simon Bowles and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Zaytoun (Cinematographer Dan Lausten), Song For Marion (Production Designer Sophie Becher), Quartet (Production Designer Andrew McAlpine and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Our Children (Cinematographer Jean-Francois Hensgens), Argo (Special Effects Supervisor Bruce Steinheimer), Seven Psychopaths (Music Editor Simon Changer), and The Sapphires (Editor Dany Cooper).
- The final season of “MAYANS M.C.” premieres tonight on FX!
- Max Wang’s visual spectacular cinematography gets a special mention by the Flick Connection!
- Angénieux celebrates the career of Barry Ackroyd at the Cannes Film Festival
- Annie Symons’s stellar costumes have been highlighted in “British Vogue”!
- Congratulations to “BAD SISTERS” on its two BAFTA TV awards, including Best Drama Series!
- “LOVE AGAIN” finds it way to theaters this weekend.
- “LOVE & DEATH” starts streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “CARMEN” and “THE TANK” both come to theaters this weekend!
- “THE DIPLOMAT” starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix!
- The World Premiere of “THE MIRACLE CLUB” is set for the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend