The 56th BFI London Film Festival is to open with Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie, designed by Rick Heinrichs and the Festival’s closing film is Mike Newell’s Great Expectations designed by Jim Clay. Other films featuring our clients work include, Hyde Park on Hudson (Production Designer Simon Bowles and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Zaytoun (Cinematographer Dan Lausten), Song For Marion (Production Designer Sophie Becher), Quartet (Production Designer Andrew McAlpine and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Our Children (Cinematographer Jean-Francois Hensgens), Argo (Special Effects Supervisor Bruce Steinheimer), Seven Psychopaths (Music Editor Simon Changer), and The Sapphires (Editor Dany Cooper).
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her DGC nomination!
- “LOU” arrives on Netflix
- “A JAZZMAN’S BLUES” comes to Netflix tomorrow
- “I USED TO BE FAMOUS” is now on Netflix
- The star-studded film “SEE HOW THEY RUN” comes to theaters this weekend
- “SPEAK NO EVIL” arrives in U.S. theaters
- “LAST LIGHT” premieres today on Peacock
- The 2022 London and Telluride Film Festivals are set to feature the work of several of our talented clients.
- “LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RINGS OF POWER” finally arrives this weekend
- “THE PATIENT” premieres on Hulu this Tuesday
- “HOUSE OF THE DRAGON” airs on HBO this weekend
- “BAD SISTERS” comes to Apple TV+ tomorrow
- “SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW” smashes her way onto Disney+ tomorrow
- “THE UNDECLARED WAR” comes to U.S. audiences tomorrow.
- “THE SURVIVOR” wins Best Live-Action TV Movie at the Hollywood Critics Association Awards!