The 56th BFI London Film Festival is to open with Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie, designed by Rick Heinrichs and the Festival’s closing film is Mike Newell’s Great Expectations designed by Jim Clay. Other films featuring our clients work include, Hyde Park on Hudson (Production Designer Simon Bowles and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Zaytoun (Cinematographer Dan Lausten), Song For Marion (Production Designer Sophie Becher), Quartet (Production Designer Andrew McAlpine and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Our Children (Cinematographer Jean-Francois Hensgens), Argo (Special Effects Supervisor Bruce Steinheimer), Seven Psychopaths (Music Editor Simon Changer), and The Sapphires (Editor Dany Cooper).
- “NOLLY” (shot by Sam Care) is now available to stream for UK audiences!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!
- “BLAZE” comes to U.S. audiences this weekend.
- Congratulations to the BAFTA Nominees!
- Production Designer Carol Spier discusses her career and design process with the Reel Girls Club Podcast
- Congratulations to the Producers Guild Award nominees!
- “THE MAKANAI: COOKING FOR THE MAIKO HOUSE” comes to Netflix today!
- Costume Designer Odile Dicks-Mireaux and others discuss their period design approach on this year’s acclaimed films.
- “SHE CAME TO ME” will open the 2023 Berlin Film Festival
- Congratulations to John Conroy on his ASC nomination!
- Congratulations to our ADG nominees!
- “THE RIG” (with cinematography by John Lee) premieres on Amazon Prime today!
- Academy-Award winner Rick Heinrichs shares insight into the production design of “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY”