The 56th BFI London Film Festival is to open with Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie, designed by Rick Heinrichs and the Festival’s closing film is Mike Newell’s Great Expectations designed by Jim Clay. Other films featuring our clients work include, Hyde Park on Hudson (Production Designer Simon Bowles and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Zaytoun (Cinematographer Dan Lausten), Song For Marion (Production Designer Sophie Becher), Quartet (Production Designer Andrew McAlpine and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Our Children (Cinematographer Jean-Francois Hensgens), Argo (Special Effects Supervisor Bruce Steinheimer), Seven Psychopaths (Music Editor Simon Changer), and The Sapphires (Editor Dany Cooper).
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of our client and friend, Arv Greywal, a talented and passionate production designer. He will be missed by us all.