The 56th BFI London Film Festival is to open with Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie, designed by Rick Heinrichs and the Festival’s closing film is Mike Newell’s Great Expectations designed by Jim Clay. Other films featuring our clients work include, Hyde Park on Hudson (Production Designer Simon Bowles and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Zaytoun (Cinematographer Dan Lausten), Song For Marion (Production Designer Sophie Becher), Quartet (Production Designer Andrew McAlpine and Special Effects Supervisor Chris Reynolds), Our Children (Cinematographer Jean-Francois Hensgens), Argo (Special Effects Supervisor Bruce Steinheimer), Seven Psychopaths (Music Editor Simon Changer), and The Sapphires (Editor Dany Cooper).
- “The Electrical Life of Louis Wain” — in movie theaters now!
- “Invasion” premieres on Apple TV+ tomorrow!
- David Katznelson earns a Critics’ Choice Documentary Award nomination for “The Rescue”!
- “South of Heaven” opens in theaters today
- “The Guilty” arrives on Netflix today (Art Direction by Beauchamp Fontaine)
- “Venom: Let There Be Carnage” opens in theaters this weekend!
- “BELFAST” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival!
- “The Survivor” premieres at TIFF to positive reviews
- Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” begins airing this Thursday on Peacock TV
- “Small Engine Repair” opens in movie theaters this weekend
- John Conroy, ASC, ISC Earns a BAFTA Cymru Award Nomination
- “The Protégé” premieres in theaters today
- “Sweet Girl” starts streaming today on Netflix
- Nine Perfect Strangers Premieres on Hulu
- The Star-Studded “Modern Love” Returns with a New Season