Cinematographer Sean Bobbitt has been nominated by the American Society of Cinematographers for his work on 12 Years a Slave, and Ossi Rawi for his work on the NBC series Dracula. In addition, Bobbitt has also been nominated by B.A.F.T.A for Best Cinematography for 12 Years a Slave. The Costume Designers Guild has nominated Michele Clapton (Game of Thrones) and Gabriella Pescucci (The Borgias) for Outstanding Design in Period/Fantasy category in Television.
- The final season of “MAYANS M.C.” premieres tonight on FX!
- Max Wang’s visual spectacular cinematography gets a special mention by the Flick Connection!
- Angénieux celebrates the career of Barry Ackroyd at the Cannes Film Festival
- Annie Symons’s stellar costumes have been highlighted in “British Vogue”!
- Congratulations to “BAD SISTERS” on its two BAFTA TV awards, including Best Drama Series!
- “LOVE AGAIN” finds it way to theaters this weekend.
- “LOVE & DEATH” starts streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “CARMEN” and “THE TANK” both come to theaters this weekend!
- “THE DIPLOMAT” starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix!
- The World Premiere of “THE MIRACLE CLUB” is set for the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend