Cinematographer Sean Bobbitt has been nominated by the American Society of Cinematographers for his work on 12 Years a Slave, and Ossi Rawi for his work on the NBC series Dracula. In addition, Bobbitt has also been nominated by B.A.F.T.A for Best Cinematography for 12 Years a Slave. The Costume Designers Guild has nominated Michele Clapton (Game of Thrones) and Gabriella Pescucci (The Borgias) for Outstanding Design in Period/Fantasy category in Television.
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!
- “BLAZE” comes to U.S. audiences this weekend.
- Congratulations to the BAFTA Nominees!
- Production Designer Carol Spier discusses her career and design process with the Reel Girls Club Podcast
- Congratulations to the Producers Guild Award nominees!
- “THE MAKANAI: COOKING FOR THE MAIKO HOUSE” comes to Netflix today!
- Costume Designer Odile Dicks-Mireaux and others discuss their period design approach on this year’s acclaimed films.
- “SHE CAME TO ME” will open the 2023 Berlin Film Festival
- Congratulations to John Conroy on his ASC nomination!
- Congratulations to our ADG nominees!
- “THE RIG” (with cinematography by John Lee) premieres on Amazon Prime today!
- Academy-Award winner Rick Heinrichs shares insight into the production design of “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY”
- Congratulations to “FLORA AND SON” (cinematography by John Conroy) which has been added to the Sundance Film Festival lineup!