Odile Dicks-Mireaux has been nominated for Best Costume Design by the the British Independent Film Awards for The Wonder. Congratulations to her and to all the other nominees! Read the full list here.
- “WILLOW” arrives on Disney+ tomorrow!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay for his European Film Award!
- “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY” carves its way into theaters this Thanksgiving weekend
- “A CHRISTMAS STORY CHRISTMAS” comes early, streaming tomorrow on HBO Max!
- “MAMMALS” premieres this Friday on Amazon Prime
- Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux on her BIFA nomination!
- Annie Symons speaks with Variety: How ‘My Policeman’ Costume Designer Annie Symons Created Swimsuits and Bobby Outfits for the Star, Harry Styles
- “THE WONDER” dazzles audiences, starting tomorrow
- “MY POLICEMAN” comes to theaters this weekend.
- “FOUR QUARTETS” airs on BBC Four this Sunday night
- “ROSALINE” streams on Hulu this weekend.
- “LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE” comes to Netflix
- “THE MIDNIGHT CLUB” assembles this weekend on Netflix!
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her DGC nomination!
- “LOU” arrives on Netflix