Odile Dicks-Mireaux has been nominated for Best Costume Design by the the British Independent Film Awards for The Wonder. Congratulations to her and to all the other nominees! Read the full list here.
- Dan Laustsen discusses his acclaimed filmography with the JV Club Podcast
- “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4” blasts into theaters this weekend
- The critically acclaimed series “RAIN DOGS” continues next week on HBO Max!
- “A SPY AMONG FRIENDS” finally arrives in the US!
- “A LITTLE WHITE LIE” comes to theaters this weekend
- Read Ben Procter’s interview with the Hollywood Reporter to discuss “AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER”
- Watch Ben Procter’s Deadline interview on AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER
- Congratulations to Carol Spier on her Canadian Screen Award nomination!
- Congratulations to Rick Heinrichs on his ADG award!
- “88”, featuring the Production Design of Paris Pickard, comes to theaters this weekend!
- Season 4, Part 1 of “YOU” starts streaming on Netflix today!
- “NOLLY” (shot by Sam Care) is now available to stream for UK audiences!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!