HBO’s Game of Thrones was the biggest winner at the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy® Awards, held on Saturday 15th September at the NOKIA Theatre at LA Live. The Creative Arts awards ceremony recognizing outstanding arts, crafts and technical work. Game of Thrones won six Emmy awards, including one for Outstanding Costumes for our own Michele Clapton. Congratulations, Michele!
- “NIGHT SKY” premieres on Amazon tomorrow!
- “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” comes to theaters this weekend!
- “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds” premieres today on Paramount+!
- “The Survivor” premieres on HBO tonight!
- “A Very British Scandal” comes to U.S. screens this Friday!
- “THE DUKE” finally arrives in U.S. theaters this weekend!
- Don’t miss the Season 4 premiere of “MAYANS M.C.”, now streaming!
- “The Contractor” comes to theaters tomorrow night!
- “Umma” is in theaters now!
- “Alice” comes to theaters this weekend!
- “The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” premieres today on Apple TV+!
- “Killing Eve” returns this weekend
- “I’ll Find You” arrives in theaters tomorrow!
- “Severance” premieres on Apple TV+ today
- Watch “State of the Union”, available now on Sundance TV