The 17th Annual Art Directors Guild Awards were held on Saturday 3 February 2013, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. John Myhre was recognized for his beautiful work designing last year’s Oscars ceremony. John has been a frequent nominee at the ADG Awards, and won for his work on Memoirs of a Geisha. He is also a two-time Oscar-winner himself, for Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicago. Congratulations , John!
- Congratulations to Jim Clay and Grant Armstrong, finalists for the British Film Designers Guild Award!
- “FLORA AND SON” (shot by John Conroy) has been picked up by Apple following its Sundance premiere!
- Congratulations to Ben Procter on his Oscar nomination!
- “BLAZE” comes to U.S. audiences this weekend.
- Congratulations to the BAFTA Nominees!
- Production Designer Carol Spier discusses her career and design process with the Reel Girls Club Podcast
- Congratulations to the Producers Guild Award nominees!
- “THE MAKANAI: COOKING FOR THE MAIKO HOUSE” comes to Netflix today!
- Costume Designer Odile Dicks-Mireaux and others discuss their period design approach on this year’s acclaimed films.
- “SHE CAME TO ME” will open the 2023 Berlin Film Festival
- Congratulations to John Conroy on his ASC nomination!
- Congratulations to our ADG nominees!
- “THE RIG” (with cinematography by John Lee) premieres on Amazon Prime today!
- Academy-Award winner Rick Heinrichs shares insight into the production design of “GLASS ONION: A KNIVES OUT MYSTERY”
- Congratulations to “FLORA AND SON” (cinematography by John Conroy) which has been added to the Sundance Film Festival lineup!