Click here for a link to the complete article.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of our client and friend, Arv Greywal, a talented and passionate production designer. He will be missed by us all.
- We are thrilled and delighted that the Television Academy awarded Costume Designer Sharen Davis with an Emmy for her brilliant work on the HBO series Watchmen
- Congratulations to our Emmy Nominees Joanna Eatwell, Sharen Davis, and Shay Cunliffe
- Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux on her BAFTA win!
- Why a Character’s Backstory is Crucial for Costume Designers Like Joanna Eatwell of ‘Carnival Row’
- How John Conroy Frames Supernatural Conflict on Penny Dreadful: City of Angels
- Production Designer Simon Bowles Talks About His Designs for HBO’s Avenue 5
- Congratulations to Canadian Screen Award Nominees Anne Dixon & François Séguin
- Congratulations to our Award Winners, Charles Wood and John Conroy!
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Winner Louize Nissen!
- Congratulations to British Society of Cinematography Award Nominee Gavin Finney
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Nominee Louize Nissen
- Congratulations to ASC Awards Nominees P.J. Dillon and John Conroy