The only Australian feature film to screen as part of the Official Selection at Cannes, Sapphires premieres on May 19th at a Gala screening out of competition. Wayne Blair directs this story of four young, talented Australian Aboriginal girls in 1968, learning about love, friendship and war when their all girl group “The Sapphires” entertains the US troops in Vietnam.
- CBS THIS MORNING Reunites Sean Bobbitt with a Former News Colleague
- Shay Cunliffe Wins a Costume Designers Guild Award
- The Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Bestows Award Nominations on Two Clients for 2021
- ICG Magazine Features Two Clients of Sandra Marsh & Associates
- The British Society of Cinematographers (BSC) Bestows Sean Bobbitt with an Award Nomination
- British Film Designers Guild Names Molly Hughes an Award Finalist
- Sean Bobbitt Earns an Academy Award Nomination
- Sean Bobbitt Recognized with a BAFTA Award Nomination
- Costume Designers Guild Recognizes Shay Cunliffe
- Director Oliver Stone Gives Thumbs Up to Two Films Shot by SMA Clients
- Costume Designer Anne Dixon Earns Another CAFTCAD Nomination
- Congratulations to Our ADG Awards-nominated clients.
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” cinematographer Sean Bobbitt on capturing the ‘passion’ of revolutionaries
- Congratulations to Molly Hughes for her North Dakota Film Society & San Diego Film Critics Society Nominations
- We are deeply saddened by the loss of our client and friend, Arv Greywal, a talented and passionate production designer. He will be missed by us all.