The only Australian feature film to screen as part of the Official Selection at Cannes, Sapphires premieres on May 19th at a Gala screening out of competition. Wayne Blair directs this story of four young, talented Australian Aboriginal girls in 1968, learning about love, friendship and war when their all girl group “The Sapphires” entertains the US troops in Vietnam.
- “The Electrical Life of Louis Wain” — in movie theaters now!
- “Invasion” premieres on Apple TV+ tomorrow!
- David Katznelson earns a Critics’ Choice Documentary Award nomination for “The Rescue”!
- “South of Heaven” opens in theaters today
- “The Guilty” arrives on Netflix today (Art Direction by Beauchamp Fontaine)
- “Venom: Let There Be Carnage” opens in theaters this weekend!
- “BELFAST” wins the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto Film Festival!
- “The Survivor” premieres at TIFF to positive reviews
- Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” begins airing this Thursday on Peacock TV
- “Small Engine Repair” opens in movie theaters this weekend
- John Conroy, ASC, ISC Earns a BAFTA Cymru Award Nomination
- “The Protégé” premieres in theaters today
- “Sweet Girl” starts streaming today on Netflix
- Nine Perfect Strangers Premieres on Hulu
- The Star-Studded “Modern Love” Returns with a New Season