For the full list of nominees, click here.
- Congratulations to Chris Reynolds (Special FX Supervisor, THE LAST DRAGONSLAYER) and Ben Lester (Editor, THE NIGHT MANAGER) on their 2017 BAFTA Television Craft Nominations!
- Congratulations to “GENIUS” (production design by JONATHAN LEE), “THE SINNER” (costume design by HOPE HANAFIN) and “MANIC” (shot by SANDRA VALDE-HANSEN) which will premiere in the TV section of the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Congratulations to “Final Portrait” (production design by JAMES MERIFIELD) and “Logan” (visual effects supervised by CHAS JARRET) which will be premiering at the Berlin Film Festival, and to “Maudie (edited by STEPHEN O’CONNELL), which will be making its European premiere!
- Congratulations to “The Nile Hilton Incident” (produced by ALEX CORVEN and costume-designed by LOUIZE NISSEN) which has won the “World Cinema Grand Jury Prize: Dramatic” at the Sundance Film Festival!
- Congratulations to “THE OATH” (edited by Sigvaldi Karason), “THIS BEAUTIFUL FANTASTIC” (shot by Mike Eley) and “THEIR FINEST” (special effects by Chris Reynolds) which have all been selected for the Santa Barbara International Film Festival!
- Congratulations to GABRIELLA PESCUCCI for her Costume Designers Guild Award for her work on the third season of “PENNY DREADFUL”!
- Congratulations to BRUCE STEINHEIMER for his Visual Effects Society Award nomination for his work on “SILENCE”!
- Congratulations to Production Designer CHARLES WOOD, for his well-deserved BAFTA nomination for “DOCTOR STRANGE”!
- Congratulations to Production Designer CHARLES WOOD for his Art Directors Guild nomination for “DOCTOR STRANGE”!
- Denzel Washington praises the work of costume designer SHAREN DAVIS and other contributors on his film “FENCES”
- Congratulations to “The Sense of an Ending” (costume design by ODILE DICKS-MIREAUX) “This Beautiful Fantastic” (cinematography by MIKE ELEY) “A United Kingdom” (production design by SIMON BOWLES), “After Love” (cinematography by Jean-François Hensgens, and “Tommy’s Honour” (edited by JOHN SCOTT) which have all been selected for the Palm Springs Film Festival
- Congratulations to cinematographer JOHN CONROY, who has just been nominated for an ASC Television Award for his work on “PENNY DREADFUL”!
- Congratulations to “The Last Word” (edited by JULIA WONG) and “Their Finest” (special effects supervised by CHRIS REYNOLDS), which have both been added to the Sundance Film Festival official lineup!
- Congratulations to “The Nile Hilton Incident” (costume designed by LOUIZE NISSEN and executive produced by ALEX CORVEN) which has been selected for the World Cinema Dramatic Competition of the Sundance Film Festival!
- Congratulations to Director of Photography George Steel, who has won a RTS Craft & Design Award for his work on “War & Peace”!