For a complete list of winners, click here.
- Congratulations to Jim Clay (Production Designer) & Dan Laustsen (Director of Photography) for being invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences (AMPAS)!
- Congratulations to James Merifield (Production Designer) and Chris Reynolds (SFX Supervisor), whose film BREATHE will open the 61st BFI London Film Festival!
- Check out the Film School Rejects article on costume designer Karyn Wagner’s work on the series “Underground”.
- Congratulations to Ben Lester for winning the 2017 BAFTA TV Craft Award for Best Editing: Fiction for his work on THE NIGHT MANAGER!
- Congratulations to John Conroy, ISC, named one of Variety’s “10 Cinematographers to Watch in 2017!”
- Congratulations to Chris Reynolds (Special FX Supervisor, THE LAST DRAGONSLAYER) and Ben Lester (Editor, THE NIGHT MANAGER) on their 2017 BAFTA Television Craft Nominations!
- Congratulations to “GENIUS” (production design by JONATHAN LEE), “THE SINNER” (costume design by HOPE HANAFIN) and “MANIC” (shot by SANDRA VALDE-HANSEN) which will premiere in the TV section of the Tribeca Film Festival!
- Congratulations to “Final Portrait” (production design by JAMES MERIFIELD) and “Logan” (visual effects supervised by CHAS JARRET) which will be premiering at the Berlin Film Festival, and to “Maudie (edited by STEPHEN O’CONNELL), which will be making its European premiere!
- Congratulations to “The Nile Hilton Incident” (produced by ALEX CORVEN and costume-designed by LOUIZE NISSEN) which has won the “World Cinema Grand Jury Prize: Dramatic” at the Sundance Film Festival!
- Congratulations to “THE OATH” (edited by Sigvaldi Karason), “THIS BEAUTIFUL FANTASTIC” (shot by Mike Eley) and “THEIR FINEST” (special effects by Chris Reynolds) which have all been selected for the Santa Barbara International Film Festival!
- Congratulations to GABRIELLA PESCUCCI for her Costume Designers Guild Award for her work on the third season of “PENNY DREADFUL”!
- Congratulations to BRUCE STEINHEIMER for his Visual Effects Society Award nomination for his work on “SILENCE”!
- Congratulations to Production Designer CHARLES WOOD, for his well-deserved BAFTA nomination for “DOCTOR STRANGE”!
- Congratulations to Production Designer CHARLES WOOD for his Art Directors Guild nomination for “DOCTOR STRANGE”!
- Denzel Washington praises the work of costume designer SHAREN DAVIS and other contributors on his film “FENCES”