Daily Archives: January 27, 2020
- We are thrilled and delighted that the Television Academy awarded Costume Designer Sharen Davis with an Emmy for her brilliant work on the HBO series Watchmen
- Congratulations to our Emmy Nominees Joanna Eatwell, Sharen Davis, and Shay Cunliffe
- Congratulations to Odile Dicks-Mireaux on her BAFTA win!
- Why a Character’s Backstory is Crucial for Costume Designers Like Joanna Eatwell of ‘Carnival Row’
- How John Conroy Frames Supernatural Conflict on Penny Dreadful: City of Angels
- Production Designer Simon Bowles Talks About His Designs for HBO’s Avenue 5
- Congratulations to Canadian Screen Award Nominees Anne Dixon & François Séguin
- Congratulations to our Award Winners, Charles Wood and John Conroy!
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Winner Louize Nissen!
- Congratulations to British Society of Cinematography Award Nominee Gavin Finney
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Nominee Louize Nissen
- Congratulations to ASC Awards Nominees P.J. Dillon and John Conroy
- Congratulations to CDG Awards Nominees Sharen Davis, Joanna Eatwell, and Odile Dicks-Mireaux
- Congratulations to ADG Awards Nominees Rick Heinrichs, Charles Wood, and Greg Weimerskirch
- Jay Roach Highlights Barry Ackroyd’s Invaluable Contribution On The Upcoming BOMBSHELL