Daily Archives: March 29, 2019
- How John Conroy Frames Supernatural Conflict on Penny Dreadful: City of Angels
- Production Designer Simon Bowles Talks About His Designs for HBO’s Avenue 5
- Congratulations to Canadian Screen Award Nominees Anne Dixon & François Séguin
- Congratulations to our Award Winners, Charles Wood and John Conroy!
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Winner Louize Nissen!
- Congratulations to British Society of Cinematography Award Nominee Gavin Finney
- Congratulations to Danish Film Award Nominee Louize Nissen
- Congratulations to ASC Awards Nominees P.J. Dillon and John Conroy
- Congratulations to CDG Awards Nominees Sharen Davis, Joanna Eatwell, and Odile Dicks-Mireaux
- Congratulations to ADG Awards Nominees Rick Heinrichs, Charles Wood, and Greg Weimerskirch
- Jay Roach Highlights Barry Ackroyd’s Invaluable Contribution On The Upcoming BOMBSHELL
- Congratulations to New Member of the ASC, Lorenzo Senatore
- Cinematographer Si Bell Talks About His Work on Peaky Blinders
- The Actors of “CARNIVAL ROW” Rave About Joanna Eatwell’s Costumes
- Check out Production Designer Marco Niro’s recent interview with Variety about his work on FX’s “LEGION”!