Daily Archives: February 5, 2019
- Congratulations to New Member of the ASC, Lorenzo Senatore
- Cinematographer Si Bell Talks About His Work on Peaky Blinders
- The Actors of “CARNIVAL ROW” Rave About Joanna Eatwell’s Costumes
- Check out Production Designer Marco Niro’s recent interview with Variety about his work on FX’s “LEGION”!
- Congratulations to Julian Court (Director of Photography) for his BAFTA Craft Award nomination for his work on “KILLING EVE”!
- Check out Director of Photography Dan Laustsen’s recent interview with Collider about his new project “JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 – PARABELLUM”!
- Mike Eley Speaks to British Cinematographer about working with Ralph Fiennes and their new film The White Crow
- Sharen Davis speaks to The Emmys about her work recreating feudal Japan for Westworld
- Congratulations to Sharen Davis on her win at the 21st annual Costume Designers Guild Awards!
- Congratulations to Simon Bowles on his 2018 British Film Designers Guild Awards win!
- ‘The Kindness of Strangers’ to open the 69th Berlin International Film Festival
- Congratulations to Simon Bowles on his 2018 British Film Designers Guild Awards nomination!
- Congratulations to Jean-Francois Hensgens on his 2019 Magritte Awards nominations!
- Congratulations to Sharen Davis on her 2019 Costume Designers Guild Awards nomination!
- Check out James Merifield’s (Production Designer) piece for the Art Directors Guild regarding his work on the film “Mary Queen of Scots”.