Daily Archives: April 23, 2018
- Mike Eley Speaks to British Cinematographer about working with Ralph Fiennes and their new film The White Crow
- Sharen Davis speaks to The Emmys about her work recreating feudal Japan for Westworld
- Congratulations to Sharen Davis on her win at the 21st annual Costume Designers Guild Awards!
- Congratulations to Simon Bowles on his 2018 British Film Designers Guild Awards win!
- ‘The Kindness of Strangers’ to open the 69th Berlin International Film Festival
- Congratulations to Simon Bowles on his 2018 British Film Designers Guild Awards nomination!
- Congratulations to Jean-Francois Hensgens on his 2019 Magritte Awards nominations!
- Congratulations to Sharen Davis on her 2019 Costume Designers Guild Awards nomination!
- Check out James Merifield’s (Production Designer) piece for the Art Directors Guild regarding his work on the film “Mary Queen of Scots”.
- Congratulations to Sean Bobbitt, one of Collider’s Best Cinematographers of 2018
- Congratulations to Dany Cooper for her Avid Award win!
- Congratulations to Selina MacArthur for her Women in Film & Television win!
- Congratulations to Chris Reynolds for his RTS Craft & Design win!
- Check out IndieWire’s look into the collaborative process between Steve McQueen and Sean Bobbitt (Cinematographer).
- Check out Architectural Digest’s interview with James Merifield (Production Designer) regarding his work on the film “Mary Queen of Scots”.